Welcome to the Friday 5 for March 19, 2010. My favorite story this week was a New York Time’s piece on how couple’s have been using Facebook as a forum to fight, barely realizing it seems that they are on full public display. This is definitely fodder for a wider post at some point, but for today, let’s have a look this week’s five links in social media:
- When Couples Fight on Facebook, Everyone Knows the Score by Douglas Quenqua, New York Times.
- Facebook’s most wanted by Josh Fruhlinger, ITWorld.com.
- 5 Ways to Share on Google Buzz by Charnita Fance on Bloggingtips.com.
- 50 Most Retweeted Twitter Users of All Time by Aaron Lee, Ask Aaron Lee Blog.
- Privacy is Not Dead: Danah Boyd Talks About Privacy at SXSW by Frederic Lardinois, ReadWriteWeb.
Photo by Trevor Blake on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.