Time for another five social media links from the week that was. This week’s most interesting story comes from Newsweek (all of places), which published an article about a woman who tweeted about her abortion as a way to “demystify” it. Controversial for sure, but it shows what a huge cultural phenomonon Twitter has become.
So onto this week’s five:
* An abortion on Twitter by Sarah Kliff, Newsweek.
* 5 Ways to Prevent Your Facebook Account From Being Hacked by Raj Dash, All Facebook Blog.
* Why the Social Media Aggregator Has Croaked by Caroline McCarthy, CNet The Social Blog.
* Avoiding the Social Media Pigeonhole by Amber Naslund, Altitude Branding Blog.
* Ten Tips to Improve Your LinkedIn Experience, Christine Pilch, BusinessWest Online.
Photo by Lachlan Hardy on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.