Saw Greg Mortenson, author of Three Cups of Tea, last night and he said one thing that struck me as social media blogger. He was discussing kids and he said too many of us want our little ones socialized on the Internet, but what kids really need is to go outside and PLAY. I totally agree. I love social media, but kids do need to play. There’ll be plenty of time social media when they get older. On that note, let’s look at this week’s five links in social media.
- LinkedIn Gives Users the Ability to Follow Companies by Ben Parr, Mashable.
- 10 Reasons Not to Ignore Your Blog for Facebook by Lisa Barone, Small Business Trends.
- How to Get an Influencer’s Attention by Tamar Weinberg, Techipedia.
- 21 Twitter Tips for Socially Savvy Companies by Brian Solis, FastCompany.
- The Age of Facebook by Michael Arrington, TechCrunch.
Photo by Aquera on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.