Welcome back to the Friday 5, my choices for the best links in social media. This week we didn’t have any dominant social media news like last week’s Facebook Places announcement, so I thought stick to some practical tips and a bit of interesting news from Diaspora, the Facebook alternative being coded by four NYU grads.
Here we go:
- Top 5 Ways Big Brands are Using Foursquare – Mashable.
- An Overdue Update – Join Diaspora Blog.
- Altimeter Report: The 8 Success Criteria For Facebook Page Marketing- Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang.
- 5 Google Analytics metrics that can help improve your blog – Communications Conversations
- Now QR Codes Can Generate Likes On Facebook – All Things Facebook.
Photo by The Truth About… on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.