Welcome back to the Friday 5. Been a quiet week here on Socmedia101 as other projects have taken my time, but one thing that never gets left behind is the Friday 5.
In one post we learn that Facebook’s average member age is 37, blowing away another myth that FB is only for the young. Anyway, let’s not give the whole week away. Here we go:
- My Mom’s on Facebook? - Flowtown.
- The Next 5 Years in Social Media – Mashable.
- How Ping Might Grow – Daring Fireball.
- B2C Outpacing B2B in Social Measurement – eMarketer.
- 5 New Ways Small Business Can Offer Location-Based Deals – American Express OPEN Forum.