Welcome back. It’s time once again for the Friday 5, my choices for the week’s top social media links. Huge this week, was the rumor that Facebook might be working on its own phone. Ya, great idea.
Onward we go for another week:
- Why a Facebook Phone Would be A Disaster (by me) – Internet Evolution.
- Foursquare Will Soon Tell You Where To Eat – The Blog Herald.
- Top 7 Rules For Creating Compelling Headlines – Social Media Today.
- Interview With Mark Zuckerberg On The “Facebook Phone” – TechCrunch.
- The Twitter Tax – Advertising Age.