Another week and our favorite social networking whipping boy, Facebook, stuck its foot in it again this week with news of an application privacy breach in applications like Farmville. Not that’s it that shocking that Farmville would be doing something with your data, but they’re not supposed to. Both Facebook and Zynga, Farmville’s developer have some ‘splaining to do.
Without further delay, this weeks five links in social media:
- Facebook in Online Privacy Breach; Applications Transmitting Identifying Information – WSJ.com.
- Apple and Facebook CEOs Meet For Dinner To Iron Out Ping | Cult of Mac.
- 5 Ways Businesses Blow it on Twitter – Blogging Tips.com.
- The Facebook News Feed: How it Works,10 Biggest Secrets – The Daily Beast.
- Corporate Blogging Goes Mainstream – eMarketer.
Photo by zieak on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.