Guess which giant social network was making news this week? OK, it was Facebook…again. They continue to develop their place-based business and I for one think they are definitely heading in the right direction with that, especially trying to create a link between location and commerce, part of what they announced this week. They also announced a single sign-on using your FB log-in. Not sure how I feel about that. Not something I would use until it shakes out and I see how it works.
Enough of FB though. Here’s this week’s Friday 5:
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Social Customer Service – Mashable.
- 4% of online Americans use location-based services – Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life.
- Great interview: candid, disruptive Mark Zuckerberg — Scobleizer.
- 5 Ways To Fix SEO’s Reputation Problem – Outspoken Media.
- Tweet from the top of Everest – Slate.
Photo by rob_nguyen on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.